Brook Barn has comfortable accommodation, beautiful grounds and is surrounded by unspoilt countryside with panoramic views of the South Downs. From our two acre garden you can walk directly into bluebell woodland and explore a network of footpaths and bridleways which connect to the South Downs Way.
There is a spacious double room and a twin room, these share a bathroom.
The two rooms can be booked individually, or the two rooms can be booked as a unit and will have the bathroom to themselves.
WIFI and tea and coffee making facilities are provided.
Breakfast is served in the Dining Room. Your hostess Clara Jollands is a Cordon Bleu cook, so be prepared for a treat - whether you choose a Continental or Full English Breakfast.
Tap on picture below to scroll though.
|£ per night||£Friday/
|Double or Twin
with Private Bathroom
|Double Room with
|Twin Room with
* Prices include continental breakfast
* Cooked Breakfast additional £10 each (min order 2 persons)
* Dogs £10
To make a reservation
To make a booking we require a 50% deposit, payable by cheque or bank transfer.
Note we do not accept debit/credit cards.
In the event of a cancellation, the following charges will apply:
• Guests cancelling within 28 days of the start of the visit will incur a fee of 50% of the total cost
• Guests cancelling within 48 hours will incur a fee of 100% of the total cost
• Any email cancellation must be confirmed by us to ensure it has been received by us.
Should it be necessary for us to cancel a guest’s booking we will refund in full
Guests are advised to consider taking out appropriate insurance.
on 01798 867 356 or 07947 003441
or fill out the form on below
Brook Barn, Graffham,